تاريخ الانضمام: 30/12/2007
الإقامة: عمان الحبيبة
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 1,325
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل Yahoo إلى ==القنوع==
افتراضي Love

......... .......

You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you..

I'm posting this simply to see different personal perspectives NOT religious observance.. .

* What is love? ( I'm NOT talking about romantic or Bollywood Love) I wish to give a short talk on love. As you all know, there is nothing on earth as important as love.

I consider love as a life, means love began since human born and since than it been crossed different rotations. Love is a gift of GOD and he distributes it into humans and especially into Mothers. Unfortunately, these days we are taking love into different prospective and the boy is considered alone without girl friend and vice versa. That kind of love is nothing less than waste of time, money, health, life, family values, energy and the list is too long.

Dating as it is currently practiced in much among our youths in the name of getting to know each others in a very deep way. What's the bid deal with a hugging, little kiss or hand holding? There are lovers holding hands in the parks, sidewalks, this provision of Love leads to sex, and sex leads to babies or abortions and massive AIDS cases. If you think about this line of reasoning carefully, you will find some big problems.

As for money: Hah. Love leaves you bankrupt. There are the necessities of life: food, clothing, bills, perhaps even rent and gas. But love upsets one's financial priorities. Lovers have to spend money on such things as presents, flowers, presents, cologne or perfume, presents, perhaps even birth control and, oh yeah, presents. And I didn't even mention how money disappears when people go out on dates! What happens every February? Ugh. We are bombarded with hearts, Cupids, flowers and candies. (to suck your purse or wallet dry on overpriced) We feel the pressure of the marketing ploys of Valentine's Day.

We love other people, or we say we love other people, when we are attracted to them and when they make us feel good. we love someone because they fulfill a condition that we require before we can love them. How many times have you heard or said, "I love you because you are cute;" or "I love you because you take good care of me;" or "I love you because you are fun to be with"? We love based on feelings and emotions that can change from one moment to the next. The divorce rate is extremely high in today's society because husbands and wives supposedly stop loving one another-or they "fall out of love". They may go through a rough patch in their marriage, and they no longer "feel" love for their spouse, so they call it quits. Evidently, their marriage vow of "till death do us part" means they can part at the death of their love for their spouse rather than at their physical death.

Make it short let me say that Lovers are very un-creative people. They succumb to dullness and clinches. "I'll love you forever," a man would say to his woman, Boring. What does that mean, "forever?" No one loves forever. People break up. And even if they marry, they get divorced. And even if they stay married, they die. Nothing lasts forever. So what does means to pursue a relationship?

Regards
تحياتي
==الــــــقــــنــوع==
  مادة إعلانية
قديم 04/02/2008, 05:53 AM
The Aviator The Aviator غير متصل حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ الانضمام: 27/01/2007
الإقامة: New Zealand
المشاركات: 258
افتراضي

and that is why i have stayed the hell away from these kind of stuff dude....
you can call me an old fashoin but honestlley my family love has alwayse been filling my life, so i don not have to look for it outside home at this early age.....
chasing these dreams at an early age can be a real waste of time and effort, which could of been spend on more useful things......
good luck to all lovers

nice topic chief and even better sense of humor.... keep it up
قديم 05/02/2008, 09:56 PM
صورة عضوية أنهــار عُمــان
أنهــار عُمــان أنهــار عُمــان غير متصل حالياً
عضو مميز جداً

تاريخ الانضمام: 12/08/2007
الإقامة: [ عالمٌ أخر ]
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 5,357
افتراضي

thanx 4 u
و بسيطة جات من صالح حياتي طعنتك للعلم * قريتك و استفد قلبي من المضمون بكتابك
تعلم قلبي من ايدك على كل ما مضى يندم!! * زرعتك شووق اتحرى حضورك و اثمر غيابك
تحملتك و لكنه جبرني الجرح اتكلم!! * خيانة شفتها منك عطرها تارس ثيابك!!
تقوول اسف؟؟ يا خلف الله بقى بوجه التسامح دم ؟!! * اسامح كل شي الا الخيانة و نشوة اعجابك!!
تجيني و الندم واضح و لا اقدر اقولك "سم" * لأن الجرح من شافك تضايق قال : وش جابك؟!!
قديمة لعبتك هذي و كفاية ما ابي افهم!! * رجاءً ابتعد عني ..انا مو ناقص ألعابك!!
قديم 06/02/2008, 02:35 AM
مجداف الأمل مجداف الأمل غير متصل حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ الانضمام: 07/08/2007
المشاركات: 88
افتراضي

there's always reason to love somebody
قديم 06/02/2008, 11:02 AM
صورة عضوية ***اخت القمر***
***اخت القمر*** ***اخت القمر*** غير متصل حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ الانضمام: 11/11/2007
الإقامة: شوف فوق ***** ايه هناك
المشاركات: 710
افتراضي

love is every thing
with out love we can not live

thanx
انثى ولكني عن ألفين رجال....
قديم 06/02/2008, 07:59 PM
صورة عضوية المهاجر616
المهاجر616 المهاجر616 غير متصل حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ الانضمام: 20/09/2007
الإقامة: Sultanate of Oman
المشاركات: 426
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل MSN إلى المهاجر616
افتراضي

Very nice topic friend, thanks
Most of all be courageous

www.garnan.com/vb
قديم 07/02/2008, 12:59 PM
صورة عضوية Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul Wandering Soul غير متصل حالياً
عضو مميز جداً

تاريخ الانضمام: 03/01/2008
الإقامة: II×××II
المشاركات: 5,100
افتراضي

اقتباس:
أرسل أصلا بواسطة ***اخت القمر*** مشاهدة المشاركات
love is every thing
with out love we can not live

thanx
bull shit
قديم 07/02/2008, 01:04 PM
صورة عضوية Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul Wandering Soul غير متصل حالياً
عضو مميز جداً

تاريخ الانضمام: 03/01/2008
الإقامة: II×××II
المشاركات: 5,100
افتراضي

اقتباس:
أرسل أصلا بواسطة ==القنوع== مشاهدة المشاركات
......... .......

You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you..

I'm posting this simply to see different personal perspectives NOT religious observance.. .

* What is love? ( I'm NOT talking about romantic or Bollywood Love) I wish to give a short talk on love. As you all know, there is nothing on earth as important as love.

I consider love as a life, means love began since human born and since than it been crossed different rotations. Love is a gift of GOD and he distributes it into humans and especially into Mothers. Unfortunately, these days we are taking love into different prospective and the boy is considered alone without girl friend and vice versa. That kind of love is nothing less than waste of time, money, health, life, family values, energy and the list is too long.

Dating as it is currently practiced in much among our youths in the name of getting to know each others in a very deep way. What's the bid deal with a hugging, little kiss or hand holding? There are lovers holding hands in the parks, sidewalks, this provision of Love leads to sex, and sex leads to babies or abortions and massive AIDS cases. If you think about this line of reasoning carefully, you will find some big problems.

As for money: Hah. Love leaves you bankrupt. There are the necessities of life: food, clothing, bills, perhaps even rent and gas. But love upsets one's financial priorities. Lovers have to spend money on such things as presents, flowers, presents, cologne or perfume, presents, perhaps even birth control and, oh yeah, presents. And I didn't even mention how money disappears when people go out on dates! What happens every February? Ugh. We are bombarded with hearts, Cupids, flowers and candies. (to suck your purse or wallet dry on overpriced) We feel the pressure of the marketing ploys of Valentine's Day.

We love other people, or we say we love other people, when we are attracted to them and when they make us feel good. we love someone because they fulfill a condition that we require before we can love them. How many times have you heard or said, "I love you because you are cute;" or "I love you because you take good care of me;" or "I love you because you are fun to be with"? We love based on feelings and emotions that can change from one moment to the next. The divorce rate is extremely high in today's society because husbands and wives supposedly stop loving one another-or they "fall out of love". They may go through a rough patch in their marriage, and they no longer "feel" love for their spouse, so they call it quits. Evidently, their marriage vow of "till death do us part" means they can part at the death of their love for their spouse rather than at their physical death.

Make it short let me say that Lovers are very un-creative people. They succumb to dullness and clinches. "I'll love you forever," a man would say to his woman, Boring. What does that mean, "forever?" No one loves forever. People break up. And even if they marry, they get divorced. And even if they stay married, they die. Nothing lasts forever. So what does means to pursue a relationship?

Regards
see what much free time does to blank-mind ppl
قديم 07/02/2008, 02:35 PM
hamza23 hamza23 غير متصل حالياً
محظور

تاريخ الانضمام: 09/01/2008
الإقامة: a place where u will never find me
المشاركات: 6,256
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل MSN إلى hamza23
افتراضي

u don't need to know how much time did he spend to write it all

and if u have alot of blank y don't u put some water on it

hehehehe
قديم 14/02/2008, 12:51 PM
صورة عضوية Ms silence
Ms silence Ms silence غير متصل حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ الانضمام: 10/02/2008
الإقامة: in this cosmose
المشاركات: 268
افتراضي

LOVE is another issue,,,but it shouldnt lead us go beyond our islamic limits and restrictions....Ok?

عشق قلبي يا محمد عليك أفضل الصلاة وأتم التسليم

أدوات الموضوع البحث في الموضوع
البحث في الموضوع:

بحث متقدم
أنماط العرض

قواعد المشاركة
ليس بإمكانك إضافة مواضيع جديدة
ليس بإمكانك إضافة ردود
ليس بإمكانك رفع مرفقات
ليس بإمكانك تحرير مشاركاتك

رموز لغة HTML لا تعمل

الانتقال إلى

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت مسقط. الساعة الآن 03:09 PM.

سبلة عمان :: السنة ، اليوم
لا تمثل المواضيع المطروحة في سبلة عُمان رأيها، إنما تحمل وجهة نظر كاتبها