الإقامة: Gurillas den
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 2,065
افتراضي

UAE official response

اقتباس:
The UAE denies link with spy network in Oman
2011-01-30 20:41:25
WAM Abu Dhabi, Jan 30th, 2011 (WAM)--The UAE has been shocked and surprised by the report of the Omani News Agency on uncovering of a UAE spy network in the Sultanate of Oman.

In statement issued by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the UAE categorically denies any knowledge or link with the alleged network, and was surprised to get its name immersed in such reports that contradict the values and norms of the UAE dealings with the sisterly and friendly countries, especially with the Sultanate of Oman with which the UAE is so keen to bolster the fraternal historic relations.

Hence, the UAE expresses its full willingness to cooperate with the Sultanate of Oman in any investigations that it carries in full transparency in order to uncover all relevant parties that attempt to mar the relations between the two countries.

The source said the UAE is fully keen to foster all that link the UAE with Oman, indicating that the security and stability of the Sultanate of Oman is the stability of the UAE.

WAM/MN
You say that you love the wind,But you close your windows when wind blows
This is why I am afraid;You say that you love me too

I wont drive that clunker anymore