صورة عضوية اوراهارا كيسكيه
اوراهارا كيسكيه اوراهارا كيسكيه غير متصل حالياً
عضو مميز جداً

تاريخ الانضمام: 23/01/2009
الإقامة: Boosting to Cambridge
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 8,062
افتراضي

about the imagination of god in a human's mind , this idea has many justifications which are existed to proof that the mind can understand all cases which were considered as an interference from god
but if we deal with a human by this theory , we will terminate his free intention by putting him under the control of his mind or his instinction ,
, therefor some of philosofiers insisted that the intention has other source to live for , its the initution , this sensation is the core of human

merci

What I understand considering your comment is this:
1- There is no such a thing called true or right, it is onlu the intuition of the human minds, considering the god idea of course.
so, I can conclude that, and it is logical by the way, no one can say
that he is sure about god existence and no one can say the opposite too, since it is only a mere intuition, is that it?

and I have a quistion:

How come you say the following:

we will terminate his free intention by putting him under the control of his mind or his instinction
and you relate it with the idea that everything that can be justified for the existence of god can be justified using science or the laboratory,
I mean, how can this Idea terminate the humans free intention and therefore? And if so, how can this be a bad thing for humanity?
I think that the more chance for human beings to think under that theory
the more accompleshments in the sceince feilds we have

Pardon me, but I think this is a very good Idea,

However, I am not realy sure about the degree of agreement between you and me here?

Merci beaucoup

(بالاستعانة بجوجل ترانسليت)

Morgan Page - The Longest Road
Fight for You

"music is the only thing the human race can truly be proud of"0