المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

عرض الإصدار الكامل : FOREX TRAINING IN OMAN

BiGAK
06/04/2009, 03:21 PM
FOREX SECRETS REVEAED

Salam All, Dear Friends
First of all, my apology for writing in English... my PC doesn’t have Arabic window

I'm a beginner in FOREX trading and I just came to know about the Forex Sablah recently... May thanks for the founders of the forum and their support for individuals who are striving their way through the currency market.

I would like to inform everyone who is interested in learning Forex trading that an instructor with 17 years experience in Forex trading will conduct training classes in Oman for the first time.

The training will be as follows
Webinar: Introductory classes through online web broadcasting
Basic SRDC: classes will be conducted in Oman. This will cover basic trading techniques and tools
Newbie: Classes in Oman, cover more or advance trading techniques and tools

What else the training offers
Orangeroshan (the instructor) forum or website for full support on any queries, questions or clarification
Mentorship: there will be dedicated senior trader who will mentor and support the students in Oman
Sub-mentors: some individuals from Oman students will be selected as submentors to support the others

Training schedule in May, Hurry book your seat

For any clarifications plz call Abdullah on
oman_for_ever
[email protected] ([email protected])

AL-Battashi HMM
06/04/2009, 05:05 PM
where is the place
when
how much the fees
Thanks

HamsAlayl
07/04/2009, 12:04 AM
مو ترجمة هذا الموضوع بالعربي .. تراني ما افقه شي انجلش

BiGAK
08/04/2009, 09:48 PM
The training will be in Oman, end of May for the first session
venue will be anounced later once booked
The instructor asking for OMR700 for the full course
basics + advance tradinging+ forum access + mentorship

SOHAR 7
09/04/2009, 01:55 AM
Thank's dear
but 700 OMR is 2 much
The course will be end of May ,,
to when??

BiGAK
09/04/2009, 10:33 PM
The first Session of the course planned to take place on 28 May as a classroom session. before that there will be some webinar sessions through internet. as well there might be some pre classes to formal session
then will be demo training with the support of the mentor and submentors
the second session date not yet fixed but will be about a month or 2 after the second session. and support of mentor and submentors will be continue even after you open real account and become and experienced trader....so training does not stop at the point of classroom session. as well there is always a website support (forum) that you can always access after attending the training

to see more about the training syllabus please visit the instructors website
http://www.orangeroshan.com
http://orangeroshan.com/syllabus.html