المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

عرض الإصدار الكامل : Leaders.....!!

أبو الرحيل
18/04/2007, 12:52 AM
Leaders!!

One of the stable rules in this life is: not all people are the same, they have different interests, they have different aims, and at the top of that, is that they have different levels in the way of thinking and the way of reacting to the new events around them. And one of the rules that god set is "leaders" or what we called in our days now presidents and in some countries kings. You can see since this life was born till today there is someone called a president or a leader. And it differs from place to another on the characteristics of the president…..

A leader:

is a person who has to believe that he has been chose to drive his nation to the best….

A person who has to believe that he has been chose to reach his people to the happiness that every single creature is lookin for….

A person who understands that being a leader means being the father of his nation…

A person who would do a significant diversion from the worst to the best..!!

We all know that the president is a person like us, and since god has stopped sending prophets then we can understand that finding a perfect one is impossible but there are always those people who we think that they are better than us.. not in a jealousy way but in a respective way that we just feel relief about them. But why do u feel relief about them!!!?

1-Manners:

Every single good manner you hear ,read ,dream about you can see it in them…the way they talk.. the way they treat… they way they express everything about them… its not just that they talk and that’s it,…. but u can say their speech matches their performances and that’s what count in god's rule. One lie would drag a leader to be looked at as the worst person ever.. yeah lots of people lie, but they don’t….yeah lots of people steal, but they don’t…lots of people rape (since they have the power for it ) but they don’t….lots of people do crimes, but they don’t… and you might freak out and ask "aren’t they humans?" and the answer, they are humans who sold this life to buy the infinite life.. so life, taste different with them.

To Be Continued...!:)

اسوارة الياسمين
18/04/2007, 06:48 PM
Leaders!!

One of the stable rules in this life is: not all people are the same, they have different interests, they have different aims, and at the top of that, is that they have different levels in the way of thinking and the way of reacting to the new events around them. And one of the rules that god set is "leaders" or what we called in our days now presidents and in some countries kings. You can see since this life was born till today there is someone called a president or a leader. And it differs from place to another on the characteristics of the president…..

A leader:

is a person who has to believe that he has been chose to drive his nation to the best….

A person who has to believe that he has been chose to reach his people to the happiness that every single creature is lookin for….

A person who understands that being a leader means being the father of his nation…

A person who would do a significant diversion from the worst to the best..!!

We all know that the president is a person like us, and since god has stopped sending prophets then we can understand that finding a perfect one is impossible but there are always those people who we think that they are better than us.. not in a jealousy way but in a respective way that we just feel relief about them. But why do u feel relief about them!!!?

1-Manners:

Every single good manner you hear ,read ,dream about you can see it in them…the way they talk.. the way they treat… they way they express everything about them… its not just that they talk and that’s it,…. but u can say their speech matches their performances and that’s what count in god's rule. One lie would drag a leader to be looked at as the worst person ever.. yeah lots of people lie, but they don’t….yeah lots of people steal, but they don’t…lots of people rape (since they have the power for it ) but they don’t….lots of people do crimes, but they don’t… and you might freak out and ask "aren’t they humans?" and the answer, they are humans who sold this life to buy the infinite life.. so life, taste different with them.

To Be Continued...!:)

I want to be a leader :D I will change alot of things ....

keep it up ... waiting for the part 2

ظل ظلي
18/04/2007, 10:40 PM
meeeeeee tooooooo i wana be a leader,,,

and about topic,,, nice and well organized...

and i think i went through it once upon a time,,,

thanx dear... and waiting for con.....

Noor Al-Islam
19/04/2007, 09:24 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Intersting,, I guess I will wait this time and see all the points then see if I have something to say :)

KeeP it Up

باتونيان
19/04/2007, 01:28 PM
I can see a perfect leader emerging from your words :)

I rather wait till the end of your article before I make
a comment as it could have an unexpected ending !

Cheers bro. :)

أبو الرحيل
20/04/2007, 05:24 PM
Special thanks for those who stopped by...!!!!! ^_^

peace out...!!!

أبو الرحيل
20/04/2007, 05:39 PM
2-aims:

I say: From your aim I can tell how sophisticated you are..!! a person whose aim is to equalize between the weak people and the strong ones…whose aim is to put rules that works even in himself and his family…..whose aims is to prove the world that what he is doing Is not a mess that drags the humanity down to the mud, but rises it up to hit the level of being even closer to god than angels….whose aim is remove the blurry of wrong reactions.... whose aims are based upon facts, that they never change as long as we are a live in this life.. yeah before, they don’t have technology, and now they do but the meaning of being a fair leader has never changed.. yeah our leaders nowadays have palaces almost built with diamonds and gold and before they have tents but the meaning of fighting for the right has never changed….and you can do the comparing yourself and you will understand.

3-beilef:

How strongly you are believing in what you are doing.. tells how sure you are of doing it!!! you can not lead a nation under the word" guess" or "assume" or "suppose" ..leading means you do know where is the straight path and all what you are doing is just leading…you are not making new paths in this life…they are already there set by who created you and your whole nation.. so all what you are asked to do is to find it .. and finding it can not be by random people, it needs sharp eyes , a filled heart with devotion , a rich mind of wisdom and a spirit that has lion's braveness.

A leader in my rules also should be a male not a female, and that’s not cuz of being unfair to women but its one of the life's fact…., women have their own facilities and men have their different facilities, and when you try to change a fixed rule by making men doing women duties and or men working on what women should do…then definitely you are going down town. Yeah…there are some exceptions and those have their own conditions to consider.

To Be Continued....!!!

Caribbean Dream
20/04/2007, 08:43 PM
marvellous job:o

Noor Al-Islam
22/04/2007, 04:33 AM
Aim, and beilef

THANKS,,
read you soon

أبو الرحيل
22/04/2007, 03:43 PM
Thank you Dream and Noor for stoppin by....!!!

أبو الرحيل
22/04/2007, 03:45 PM
How the leader would be voted….!!!!

In my rules, not a single system nowadays you can call a fair way for picking the leader…. A leader who has those characteristics I just mentioned above, wont be recognized unless by those who knows these features or who have crossed by them somehow….in the republican system… everyone can vote for the leader.. and in this case, in the voters there are the criminals and the bad people as well as those who understand nothing about leader except they want to be part of it…. And in the monarchical system, the leader will inherit the chair from his father and the series will keep going that way.. so no features are required in the second one.. the heir might be the foolest person and he will get to be the leader of a whole nation…….!!!

In my rules, the leader should be picked by some people only.. and those some are: people who understand what kind of leader the nation is looking for , they can see exactly all the required features in the guy…so he wont be voted by a drunken guy or a prisoner. but he will be picked by the best people in the country, and by then you can see that.. your name, or ur color or those simple stuff don’t get in the way of being a leader.

Best Wishes!;)

اسوارة الياسمين
22/04/2007, 03:59 PM
I ll be back with my comments

keep it up

Noor Al-Islam
22/04/2007, 04:37 PM
How the leader would be voted….!!!!

In my rules, not a single system nowadays you can call a fair way for picking the leader…. A leader who has those characteristics I just mentioned above, wont be recognized unless by those who knows these features or who have crossed by them somehow….in the republican system… everyone can vote for the leader.. and in this case, in the voters there are the criminals and the bad people as well as those who understand nothing about leader except they want to be part of it…. And in the monarchical system, the leader will inherit the chair from his father and the series will keep going that way.. so no features are required in the second one.. the heir might be the foolest person and he will get to be the leader of a whole nation…….!!!

In my rules, the leader should be picked by some people only.. and those some are: people who understand what kind of leader the nation is looking for , they can see exactly all the required features in the guy…so he wont be voted by a drunken guy or a prisoner. but he will be picked by the best people in the country, and by then you can see that.. your name, or ur color or those simple stuff don’t get in the way of being a leader.

Best Wishes!;)

so did you read Plato's Republic :)
and how do we get to know and arrange this group that is "the best in the country"

THANKS

أبو الرحيل
23/04/2007, 08:25 AM
I ll be back with my comments

keep it up

Take your time missy...!!!

peace out...!!!

so did you read Plato's Republic :)
and how do we get to know and arrange this group that is "the best in the country"

THANKS

I don't think i did...!!!:(

could you link me to it plz...!!:o

peace...!!!;)

Noor Al-Islam
23/04/2007, 08:46 AM
Take your time missy...!!!

peace out...!!!

I don't think i did...!!!:(

could you link me to it plz...!!:o

peace...!!!;)

I do not know if there is a way to link you to it :wobble:

but this link has a summary of the chapters, and analysis of them

http://www.sparknotes.com/philosophy/republic/

but reading the book will give you more, and mostly because of the way in which he presents it as a dialog and how each speaker presents his case, and challenge and question the others :)

أبو الرحيل
23/04/2007, 11:41 AM
I do not know if there is a way to link you to it :wobble:

but this link has a summary of the chapters, and analysis of them

http://www.sparknotes.com/philosophy/republic/

but reading the book will give you more, and mostly because of the way in which he presents it as a dialog and how each speaker presents his case, and challenge and question the others :)
Thanks sissy...!!!

باتونيان
23/04/2007, 09:05 PM

Best Wishes!;)

And how to choose the people who are going to vote to the leader?

أبو الرحيل
24/04/2007, 06:57 PM
And how to choose the people who are going to vote to the leader?
Of course there are special characteristics that make them well recognized that random people....!!!

don't you think so...??

GentleMan999
24/04/2007, 09:35 PM
nice topic .. thanx bro

some peope were born to be leaders

أبو الرحيل
25/04/2007, 12:49 PM
nice topic .. thanx bro

some peope were born to be leaders
You are more than welcome buddy...!!!

Peace....!!

صحارى
26/04/2007, 07:33 AM
we're waiting you brother Abu A'Rahil to continue what you began in السبلة العامة :D

أبو الرحيل
27/04/2007, 01:15 PM
we're waiting you brother Abu A'Rahil to continue what you began in السبلة العامة :D
I appreciate ur concern but i already made my decision....!!

Glad to see ya here buddy...!!!

Peace...!!