المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

عرض الإصدار الكامل : help me plz >> ahm ahm

شهوووودة
16/01/2008, 11:09 AM
صباح الخير باكتب مشكلتي بالعربي لاتزعلون مني وردو علي بالخاص بالعربي عن الفضايح بس :لسان::لسان:؟؟

احيي السبلة ومشرفيها على منح الاعضاء الاستفادة من اللغة الانجليزية :متفكر: في التحاور والتفاهم بهاذي اللغة المهمه جدا المهم اخبركم المشكلة : مشكلتي اني اجيد اللغة الانجليزية تحدثا وقراءة :كاشخ:كلمات متقاطعة والمشكلة اني ترقيت بالعمل يعني باستقبل اناس دبلوماسين من اوروبا وامريكا والهند ورحت فيها ملح واريد موقع او كتاب اتعلم فيه بسرعة عن اسلوب الترحيب والاتيكيت باللغة الانجليزية وعن الادارة المكتبية والدبلوماسية ولكم مني جزيل الشكر والعرفان :متفكر::متفكر:

help shahooooooodaah plz :نطوط::حزين:

hamza23
16/01/2008, 12:05 PM
i don't know how to type in arabic

and where do u work in??

ViVaCiouS
16/01/2008, 10:02 PM
Go buy those small booklets :متفكر:

or

enroll your self in any english institute :متفكر:

or

use those Audio Tapes to learn quickly :متفكر:

or

Talk to some one expert in ur field and try to know the most important thing you need to know and learn it..while you are improving your english lang. :متفكر:

أبوالكلام
24/01/2008, 05:00 AM
I'm just wondering how you wer promotted to such a position or a job when you are not qualified enough and do not have the skills for this job...

but no wonder... we are in oman.. always putting the wrong ppl in the wrong position...

sorry for my honesty and anyways good luck to you

الجوهري
24/01/2008, 10:35 AM
http://bbc.almksb.com/

search in Google to get what you want

all the best ..

المهاجر616
24/01/2008, 10:54 AM
Good luck bro

بورش 911
25/01/2008, 03:59 PM
hi every one (: haha

هذي حالي
26/01/2008, 09:27 AM
go to
goooooooooooooooooooooooogle ya شهووووووووووووووووووووووووده

قائد كتيبة
26/01/2008, 10:16 AM
do it like omani behaviour..... dont be compelicated

Sultanohe
26/01/2008, 01:57 PM
starting with what you wrote let me tell you my dear friend " why those members can speak and write or read even in English"
they never hestate to spit any word and if they find it that it was wrong they learn
the idea is " as long you are saying that you can speak and read " thats mean you can communicate, make mistakes today
learn from it ... later on , beleive you are going to be one of the best
and about learning from books and web site :s
i would say " if you dont have the encourage to face people and speak with them" .... then all what you are asking for is uselessanother thing ALWAYS " BE YOUR SELF"
i hope that you got my points " am sorry guys i was typing fast and i wish that you all got my points...
wish you all the best