أدوات الموضوع البحث في الموضوع أنماط العرض
قديم 18/11/2009, 11:52 AM
الطير_الجريح الطير_الجريح غير متصل حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ الانضمام: 07/01/2008
الإقامة: مسقط
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 4,976
افتراضي علم اطفالك اللغة الانجليزية من خلال مايحبوه .. مجموعة من موسوعات تعليم اللغة الانجليزية للاطفال

مرحبا بيكم اخواني اليكم هذه المجموعة من موسوعات تعليم اللغة الانجليزية للاطفال ..
Disney's World of English

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disney's World of English

An Active Learning Program for Children
Beginner – Intermediate, Children Ages 2-12

Disney's World of English maximizes children's natural learning ability by exposing them to language learning at an early age - the time when they are most receptive. Kids will love learning to speak, read, and write English as they play, sing, and interact with some of Disney's most beloved characters. Disney's World of English is based on an active learning system developed by renowned Japanese professor Shinichi Suzuki.

Disney's World of English features:
12 DVDs (approx. 1 hr. ea.)
12 full-color, hardcover books (over 50 pp. ea.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Read before you can walk 1-2 DVD's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridge to English Read Before You Can Walk is a series of interactive DVD disks to help children aged 0 to 5 years old to learn to speak and read English as their first or second language. The series comprises 5 disks which are all available now.

What makes Bridge to English Read Before You Can Walk”, a series of video-books, unique are the following factors:

1. We have used new Interactive DVD technology. A child can watch these disks on any DVD player, from the most simple model to one as complicated as a computer.
2. The products in this series will help children begin reading English words, then phrases and then sentences without too much effort from their parents.

Each video-book in the Bridge to English Read Before You Can Walk range has 3 levels of difficulty and includes 5 cartoons, each of which presents in a special way up to 10 new words, phrases to read and up to 5 full sentences. It comprises one DVD disk to play on your TV via your DVD player. This disk is for children aged 8 months to 5 years and contains not only cartoons with presentation of words or phrases but also a number of interactive learning exercises, suitable for different levels within the above range.

At the age of 8 months to 1 year we recommend that the child just watches the cartoons and the presentation of single words without the exercises.

Exercise 1 – Find the Picture”. In this exercise you must find the picture which matches the written word or phrase or sentence.

Exercise 2 – Find the Word or Phrase or Sentence”. In this exercise you must find the written word or phrase or sentence, which matches the picture and the sound.

Exercise 3 – Form the Word or Phrase or Sentence”. In this exercise you must form the word or phrase or sentence from the given letters or words. If you repeat this exercise you will be given a different word or phrase or sentence to form.

Exercise 4 - Read the Word or Phrase or Sentence”. - In this exercise you must read the written word or phrase or sentence. Parents should check the reading and press the Right” or Wrong” buttons accordingly.

At first parents should help their children operate the DVD remote but soon the children will be able to operate the various buttons on the DVD handset themselves. Small children cannot sit in front of a computer but they feel comfortable in front of the TV. The learning method employed in Bridge to English Read Before You Can Walk video-books is simple and effective, using a variety of cartoons and multiple repetitions of the same words, phrases or sentences in a fun context and a game format.

Interface languages and formats
English (Brit) - PAL
English (US) - NTSC

Contents
Alphabet
Meet Babe
A World of Colours
My New Toy
In the Park
Playing Together

Learning Exercises
Find the Picture
Find the Word or Phrase or Sentence
Form the Word or Phrase or Sentence
Read the Word or Phrase or Sentence

Running times:
Fairy tales - 30 mins.
Learning exercises - 120 mins.
--------------------------------------------------------

English (Brit) - PAL
English (US) - NTSC

Contents
Alphabet
My Birthday
My House
At the Zoo
Hiding in the Garden
A Foam Man

Learning Exercises
Find the Picture

Running times:
Fairy tales - 30 mins.
Read before you can walk

----------------------------------------------------

English (Brit) - PAL
English (US) - NTSC

Contents
Alphabet
My Breakfast
Playing Doctors
On the Farm
What are you?
In the Supermarket

Learning Exercises
Find the Picture

Running times:
Fairy tales - 30 mins.
------------------------------------------------------------

English (Brit) - PAL
English (US) - NTSC

Contents
Alphabet
A Naughty Kitten
In the Street
Hiding in the Kitchen
Fishing
A Chocolate Cake

Learning Exercises
Find the Picture

Running times:
Fairy tales - 30 mins.

------------------------------------------------------

English (Brit) - PAL
English (US) - NTSC

Contents
Alphabet
Harvesting
Shopping
Helping My Dad
In the Playground
Buying Toys

Learning Exercises
Find the Picture

Running times:
Fairy tales - 30 mins.
مجموعة ضخمة من الالعاب والافلام العربية والاجنبية والوثائقية والمسلسلات العربية والعالمية ومسلسلات الكرتون القديمة بالجملة
http://www.s-oman.net/avb/showthread.php?t=957394
---------------------------------------------------------------------
ماوسات+سماعات+طاولات تبريد+ستيكرات ملونه+فلاشات+هاردسكات+منضف? ?ت+بلوتوث*(بالصور)
http://www.s-oman.net/avb/showthread.php?t=997457
---------------- خريطة المحل ------------------------
http://up50.s-oman.net/459.jpg
  مادة إعلانية
قديم 18/11/2009, 12:04 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

Gogo Loves English

Info: http://www.gogolovesenglish.com/

Gogo Loves English New Edition is an exciting, six-level elementary course for young learners of American English. The playful characters, exciting games and catchy songs help teachers create a fun and motivating environment for children.
The six levels of Gogo Loves English include:
Brand new songs and chants.
Cross-cultural awareness lessons.
A new complete pronunciation syllabus.
Listening-based Workbooks with an audio CD inside.
Student Cards in the Workbooks for children to play word games and do review activities independently.
Writing Books for step-by-step writing practice.
Large Picture Cards for whole-class activities.
Easy-to-follow lesson plans and activity banks in the Teacher's Books.
Xvid, AVI

---------------------------------------------
Sesame Street – English

ANIMALS & PETS 1
Rock On — Children will practice using common expressions associated with photography, including "Look at the camera," "Smile!" and "Take a picture" as Tingo photographs Niki's band. Young learners will review familiar phrases such as "sorry" and "excuse me" while discovering new vocabulary like "cat," "camera" and "picture." Kids are introduced to the letter "C" and the number "5." Includes Cookie Monster singing C Is for Cookie.
Just Say It, Jake — Children are introduced to the parts of the face in this delightful program featuring Tingo babysitting Niki's baby cousin Jake. Young learners will identify and name their "ears," "eyes," mouth" and "nose," and will learn action and response phrases such as "Look at me" and "Show me." Kids will also practice using common expressions such as "Okay" and "What's this?" Kids are introduced to the number "6." Includes Ernie and Elmo singing One Fine Face.

ANIMALS & PETS 2
A Zoo for Jenny — Kids learn the names of a host of familiar animals in this fun program featuring Tingo and Niki assembling a "zoo" of stuffed animals for her cousin Jenny. Young learners will discover how to use important constructions such as "I have," "I need" and "I want" as well as the opposites "big" and "small." Children will learn to ask, "Is that…" and to respond, "No, it isn't." Includes Cookie Monster presenting the letter "Z."
Where Is It? — In this amusing program, Tingo performs magic tricks. Children will learn to ask, "Where is..." as well as learn common responses such as "It's there" and "There it is!" Useful everyday vocabulary is presented to young learners, including "box," "homework," "here" and "there," while the opposites "big" and "small" are also reviewed. Includes a tango for letters "P" and "B," and introduces the number "8."

---------------------------------------
FAMILY & HOME 1
All in the Family — In this engaging program, Tingo meets Niki's family. Children will practice using conversational phrases, including "What's your name?" and "Hello," and learn vocabulary for the common family members. Young learners will also discover how to use "This is" and "It's" as specific conventions of language. Kids are introduced to the letter "M." Includes Zoe and Selena presenting the number "1."
Yes, Baby — In this amusing program, Tingo takes care of his friend Niki's baby cousin. Children will learn common expressions, including "Good night," "Please" and "No." Young learners will also practice phrases such as "It's time to…" and "Let's…" and will discover that expressions like "Wake up" and "Go to sleep" are phrases that elicit physical responses. Kids are introduced to the number "2" in this delightful program focused on life at home! Includes Big Bird presenting the letter "B" and Grover singing Fuzzy and Blue.

FAMILY & HOME 2
Tingo Meets the Band — Children review common expressions used when meeting someone new, including "Hello" and "Nice to meet you," in this enjoyable program featuring Tingo meeting the members of his friend Niki's band. Young learners discover the number "3" and practice using the verb "to like" to express thoughts, such as "I like Tom" and "We like you." Key vocabulary and expressions presented include "friend," "thank you" and "you're welcome." Includes Elmo, Prairie Dawn and Herry presenting the number "3."
Mine! — Children are introduced to the expression "It's mine" in this delightful program focused on the possessive adjective and the theme of sharing. The number "4" and words including "love" and "present" are presented while phrases using "please" and "thank you" are reviewed. Young learners will practice constructing sentences with the verb "to open" such as "Open it," "Open the present" and "He's opening the present" as Tingo receives a gift. Includes Ernie singing Rubber Duckie!

-----------------------------------------
FOOD & EATING 1
Vegetable Soup — In this fun program, Tingo makes a spicy soup, but there is no water to drink! Children will learn food-related vocabulary, such as "broccoli," "soup," "water" and "tomato." Young learners will find humorous examples of the use of appropriate adjectives like "hot" and "no." Children are introduced to the letter "O" and review counting numbers "1" through "11." Includes the Broccoli song!
Do You Like It? — In this funny show, Tingo experiments with different things to prepare as a snack for Niki and her band mates! Young learners will discover how to use common phrases to express their feelings, such as "I like it very much" or "I'm sorry. I don't like it." Children will learn common vocabulary words, including "milk," "cereal," "flour" and "bananas." Kids are introduced to the letter "A." Includes the Count presenting the number "3."

FOOD & EATING 2
Make Me a Sandwich — Kids review the use of "no" as an adjective, as well as counting from "1" to "10," in this fun program that has Tingo making (and eating!) sandwiches for Niki's band! Young learners will also review polite expressions such as "Excuse me," "Please," "Thanks" and "You're welcome." Children will also learn common phrases such as "Coming right up!" and "In a minute!" as well as food-related vocabulary, such as "bread," "cheese," "lettuce" and, of course, "hungry." Includes the Cookie Monster making a sandwich.
Niki's Thanksgiving Disaster — This engaging program is focused on Niki's attempts to prepare Thanksgiving dinner! As Tingo pitches in, children learn common phrases, including "Can I help you?" "No thanks" and, of course, "Happy Thanksgiving." Young learners will discover new vocabulary, such as "corn," "potato" and "turkey," as well as how to use a direct object, when Niki asks Tingo to "Help me, please!" Kids review the alphabet with special attention to the letter "N." Includes the Opera Chickens singing the ABCs.

-------------------------------------------------------
FRIENDS 1
Tingo's Crush — Tingo has a big crush on his teacher Ms. Huong, but he has lost his backpack, how will he do his homework for her? As he searches for his backpack, children practice using common expressions such as "Where is my...?" and "Please help me find my…" Young learners also discover how to ask a question using the verb "to want" and review the numbers 1 through 15. Essential vocabulary associated with school is introduced, including "backpack," "book," "paper" and "apple." Includes Grover and Kermit presenting the letter "X."
Here in Right Field — Kids are introduced to the actions of "catching" and "throwing" in this fun program featuring Tingo learning to catch a baseball with Niki. Children will practice common phrases like "Try it" and "I'm not ready" as well as learn to construct phrases combining the word "going" with an infinitive, as in "I am going to throw the ball." Young learners are introduced to the number "17" and review the letter "T." Includes the Sesame Street Muppets singing the ABCs!

FRIENDS 2
Niki for President — Young learners practice phrases like "Hurry up!" "Speed up!" and "Don't stop!" Tingo helps Niki feel less nervous about the school election by teaching her a song about... hopping! The verb "to need" is reviewed, along with the familiar expression "Where is my...?" Children are introduced to the letter "H" and to new vocabulary, including "hop," "nervous" and "shoes." Includes Grover presenting "fast" and "slow."
Snack Attack — Tingo and Niki are hungry and would like to eat the pizza that has arrived for an upcoming birthday party! But Niki's cousin Jake tells them not to eat the pizza until the party starts. Children learn to construct sentences using the words "don't" and "no." Common expressions such as "Happy birthday!" and "That smells good," and vocabulary like "eat," "pizza" and "cake" are also introduced. Kids are also presented with the number "18." Includes the Don't Eat the Pizza song!

FRIENDS 3
Tingo the Superstar — Tingo gets a shot at being a movie star, but he can't seem to keep quiet on the set! Children learn to ask questions using infinitives, such as "Would you like to be in my next movie?" and practice using common phrases like "Sshhh!" and "Please be quiet." Young learners review the numbers "1" through "18", and are introduced to the letter "Q." Essential vocabulary presented includes "movie," "scary" and "library." Includes Bert and Ernie at the movies.
Tall, Taller, Tallest — Children learn the difference between tall and short in this delightful program, as Tingo discovers he's exactly the right size... for a Tingo! Young learners will discover comparative adjectives such as "higher" and "lower," and will practice using common expressions like "Can you help me?" and "over there." The phrase "Do you like it?" is reviewed while new vocabulary words are introduced, including "hammer," "help" and "kite." Includes the Sesame Street Muppets singing and presenting the alphabet.

-------------------------------------------
مجموعة ضخمة من الالعاب والافلام العربية والاجنبية والوثائقية والمسلسلات العربية والعالمية ومسلسلات الكرتون القديمة بالجملة
ماوسات+سماعات+طاولات تبريد+ستيكرات ملونه+فلاشات+هاردسكات+منضف? ?ت+بلوتوث*(بالصور)
قديم 18/11/2009, 12:05 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

TOYS, GAMES & SPORTS 1
What's Your Favorite Sport? — As Tingo and Niki host a TV show focused on sports, children learn related words such as "soccer" and "karate." Young learners practice expressing what is and what is not their favorite sport such as "Baseball is not my favorite sport" and "My favorite sport is basketball." The phrase "I don't know" and the verb "to like" are reviewed, while the letter "U" and the number "19" are introduced. Includes Zoe presenting "near" and "far."
Tingo at the Bat — Children learn to ask "Are you ready?" as Niki tries to teach Tingo how to swing a baseball bat in this fun program! Other common phrases reviewed include "Excuse me," "I'm not ready!" and "I'm ready!" Young learners practice using the phrase "to have to" in constructing sentences such as, "You have to hold your arms like this." Includes Herry and friend presenting the letter "H."

TOYS, GAMES & SPORTS 2
Tingo's Stuck — Children learn about the opposites "in" and "out" as Niki tries to help free Tingo's fingers from a bowling ball — and calm him down — in this amusing program! Young learners are introduced to a variety of new words, including "breathe," "stuck" and "violin." Kids also compare the letters "V" and "B" in an entertaining tango, and the phrase "Don't worry" is reviewed. Includes Grover presenting "in" and "out."
Mouse Hunt — Tingo discovers that there is a big difference between a computer mouse and a REAL mouse in this funny program featuring Niki, her friend Annie and a new computer game! Young learners review uses of the words "can" and "can't" as well as the verb "to need." Children are introduced to the number "20" and several new words, including "computer," "play" and "game." Includes Grover presenting "over," "under," "around" and "through."

---------------------------------------------------------
WEATHER, SEASONS & TIME 1
To the Beach! — It is a hot day, and Tingo wants to go to the beach to cool off like everyone else! In this delightful program, children learn to use expressions with adjectives, such as "I like it cold" and "It is very cold." Familiar phrases like "Come on!" and "Let's..." are reviewed while young learners discover new vocabulary associated with the beach including "sea," "sun" and "sunglasses." Includes Grover presenting the letter "S."
Tingo's Cold — Children are introduced to the opposite actions of "opening" and "closing" a door as Niki tries to help Tingo feel better when he is sick. Kids learn the difference between "cold" as a noun and as an adjective, and discover new words such as "tissue," "tea" and "sick." Young learners practice asking for something using the phrase "Would you..." while also reviewing the phrases "Could you..." and "Thank you." Includes the Alphabet Song and the number "14!"

WEATHER, SEASONS & TIME 2
Forecast: Wind — Children will practice using common expressions associated with the weather as Tingo and Niki give a hilarious — and blustery — weather report! Questions like "Is it sunny?" and "How's the weather?" are introduced in this amusing program, along with responses such as "It's raining." The differences between "here" and "there" are reviewed, and young learners discover useful new vocabulary like "boots," "windy," "raincoat" and "hot." Includes Zoe presenting the letter "K."
What Time Is It? — Tingo and his friend Niki have both overslept and will be late for school if they don't hurry. As they race around the house trying to get ready, children learn common phrases related to time, such as "It's too early," "It's late" and "It's time to..." Young learners practice asking, "What time is it?" and are also introduced to the number "12" and the letter "R." Includes Bert and Ernie singing the La La La, L song.

--------------------------------------------------
Bridge to English Fairy Tale Learning

The creation of products for children aged 0 to 5 was inspired by research in the area of early learning undertaken by British educationalists and also by their counterparts in Japan and the USA. The principal theory of these educationalists is that in early childhood there is no difference between the native and a foreign language. All languages are equally native or equally foreign to this age group. Children of this age have a unique ability to absorb, analyze and remember any amount of information.

Many things are impossible to acquire unless learned during infancy … the development in intelligence from birth to three equals the development from the ages of four to seventeen … a baby who hears fairy tales over and over again grows up to be a toddler and begins to show an interest in a picture-story, then in the characters of the alphabet and is finally impelled to do the reading by himself … the point is not to make the child understand the content … but to have him develop a learning pattern as he listens repeatedly to the right pronunciation, accent and intonation of the language.”

Masaru Ibuka, founder of the SONY corporation and the Japanese Early Development Association, from his book Kindergarten is Too Late” 1969

It is possible to teach babies to read … it is easier to teach a one-year-old to read than it is to teach a seven-year-old … Once you begin to teach your child to read, you will find that your child goes through new material very quickly … parents are always astonished at how quickly their children learn.”

Glenn Doman, director of The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential, USA from the book How to Multiply Your Baby’s Intelligence : The Gentle Revolution” 2005 by Glenn and Janet Doman

We have found that interactive video DVD disks is the only suitable format for learning products for this age group. You cannot sit a one or two year old child in front of the computer whereas he or she will quite happily watch educational films on the TV, lying or sitting on the floor or standing in a playpen or cot. If such small children cannot yet use the DVD handset to choose the right answer in the interactive exercises, they can simply point their finger at the picture on the TV screen and one of their parents can press the corresponding buttons on the handset to help the child complete the exercise.

Bridge to English Fairy Tale Learning is a series of interactive DVD disks to help children aged 0 to 5 years old to learn English as their first or second language.

Bridge to English Fairy Tale Learning”, a series of video-books, is unique because of the following factors:

1. We have used new Interactive DVD technology. A child can watch these disks on any DVD player, from the most simple model to one as complicated as a computer.
2. The products in this series will help children begin talking, and then reading in English without too much effort from their parents.

Each video-book in the Bridge to English Fairy Tale Learning range is based on traditional folk and fairy tales and comprises one DVD disk to play on your TV via your DVD player. This disk is for children aged 8 months to 5 years and contains cartoon films of the fairy tales as well as interactive learning exercises, suitable for different age groups within the above range.

At the age of 8 months to 1 year we recommend that the child just watches the fairy tales without the exercises.

New Words Presentation”. In this exercise individual objects, animals or characters will be shown and their names

New Words Practice”. In this exercise the child must choose the correct image to match the word that is read out.

New Phrases Presentation”. In this exercise different clips from the fairy tales will be shown and the appropriate phrases read out.

Contents
The Story of the Three Bears
Tattercoats

Learning Exercises
New Words Presentation
New Words Practice
New Phrases Presentation
New Phrases Practice
Questions and Answers Presentation
Questions and Answers Practice
Reading Words Presentation
Reading Words Practice
Reading Phrases Presentation
Reading Phrases Practice
------------------------------------------

Contents
Jack and the Beanstalk
Two Sisters

Learning Exercises
New Words Presentation
New Words Practice
New Phrases Presentation
New Phrases Practice
Reading Words Practice
Reading Phrases Practice

-----------------------------------------------
قديم 18/11/2009, 12:06 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

Contents
St George of Merrie England
Tom-Tit-Tot

Learning Exercises
New Words Presentation
New Words Practice
New Phrases Presentation
New Phrases Practice
Reading Words Practice
Reading Phrases Practice

--------------------------------------------

Contents
The Three Little Pigs
Lazy Jack

Learning Exercises
New Words Presentation
New Words Practice
New Phrases Presentation
New Phrases Practice
Reading Words Practice
Reading Phrases Practice
----------------------------------------------------

Contents
Henny-Penny
Little Red Riding Hood

Learning Exercises
New Words Presentation
New Words Practice
New Phrases Presentation
New Phrases Practice
Reading Words Practice
Reading Phrases Practice

اتمنى ان تعجبكم هذه المجموعة الرائعة والثمينة ....
راح يكون قيمة كل موسوعة 500 بيسة للنسخ على الهاردسك وو 1 ريال على ديفيديات

تحياتي للجميع وتمنياتي بالتوفيق
قديم 18/11/2009, 12:48 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

لمن يريد جميع الموسوعات لتعليم الانجليزية للاطفال والي عددها 23 موسوعة
للمجموعة كاملة ب 10 ريال على ديفيديات
وب 7 ريال للنسخ على الهاردسكات

تم تخفيض السعر لتعم الفائدة على الجميع اخواني .. فاطفالكم يستحقون مثل هالموسوعة الرائعة

آخر تحرير بواسطة الطير_الجريح : 23/11/2009 الساعة 02:53 PM
قديم 18/11/2009, 09:09 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

مساء الخير جميعا اخواني
قديم 18/11/2009, 09:22 PM
صورة عضوية اعقل المجانين
اعقل المجانين اعقل المجانين غير متصل حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ الانضمام: 15/08/2009
الإقامة: بغداد ( سوق الكرخ )
المشاركات: 1,065
افتراضي

اقتباس:
أرسل أصلا بواسطة الطير_الجريح مشاهدة المشاركات
لمن يريد جميع الموسوعات لتعليم الانجليزية للاطفال والي عددها 22 موسوعة
للمجموعة كاملة ب 15 ريال على ديفيديات
وب 10 ريال للنسخ على الهاردسكات

سعرك النهائي ع هار دسك

عطور امواج الاصليه 100% من شركه امواج للبيع
http://www.s-oman.net/avb/showthread.php?t=934389

ولاعه فحم غير النوعيه الممتازة تصلح للرحلات . للمنازل . للمحلات . والخ .....
http://www.s-oman.net/avb/showthread...1#post22758706
قديم 19/11/2009, 06:54 AM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

مرحبا صباح الخير جميعا اخواني ... تم الرد على الخاص اخوي اعقل المجانين
قديم 19/11/2009, 07:10 AM
التجـاري التجـاري غير متصل حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ الانضمام: 08/07/2008
الإقامة: مسقط - الموالح
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 627
افتراضي

هلا اخوي الطير الجريح
شكرا لاهتمامك المتواصل و تلبيه طلباتا
انا اريد المجوعه كلها
بس مجموعه read befor walk ‎؛‎ ‎ماريد 1 و 2 لانهم عندي
انتطرك السبت و اكيد السعر حالنا خاص
قديم 19/11/2009, 07:34 AM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

شكرا اخوي لمرورك الكريم حاضرين ولايهمك . ^_^
قديم 19/11/2009, 08:34 AM
hmoodi36 hmoodi36 غير متصل حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ الانضمام: 27/07/2008
المشاركات: 91
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل MSN إلى hmoodi36
افتراضي

اخي العزيز المجموعه حلوه جدا اذا كانت كل المجموعه على الدي في دي ب 10 ريال انا جاهز من الان
مااحب ابخس السعر لان المجموعه قيمة وثمينه وتستاهل اكثر من ولكن هذا اللي اقدر ادفعه مع تحياتي
قديم 19/11/2009, 08:35 AM
hmoodi36 hmoodi36 غير متصل حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ الانضمام: 27/07/2008
المشاركات: 91
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل MSN إلى hmoodi36
افتراضي

ارجو ان ترد على العرض فاذا كان يناسبك فنتوكل على الله بارك الله فيك وشكرا لجهودك
قديم 19/11/2009, 02:41 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

مساء الخير جميعا اخواني الاعزاء .. اهلا وسهلا بالجميع
قديم 19/11/2009, 05:39 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

مساء الخير جميعا اخواني .. اهلا بكم .
قديم 19/11/2009, 09:55 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

مساء الخير جميعا اخواني .. تحياتي لكم جميعا .
قديم 20/11/2009, 10:29 AM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

صباح الخير جميعا اخواني .. تمنياتي للجميع بالتوفيق .
قديم 20/11/2009, 01:05 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

مساء الخير جميعا اخواني ..
قديم 20/11/2009, 01:38 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

مساء الخير جميعا .. اهلا وسهلا بكم في مواضيعي المتواضعة..
قديم 20/11/2009, 04:23 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

مساء الخير جميعا
قديم 20/11/2009, 05:50 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

اهلا وسهلا بالجميع
قديم 20/11/2009, 10:15 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

مساء الخير جميعا اخواني
قديم 21/11/2009, 09:20 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

مساء الخير جميعا اخواني الاعزاء ..
قديم 21/11/2009, 10:40 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

مساء الخير جميعا ..
قديم 22/11/2009, 05:56 AM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

صباح الخير
قديم 22/11/2009, 03:12 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

مساء الخير جميعا اخواني
قديم 22/11/2009, 08:04 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

مساء الخير جميعا اخواني . اهلا وسهلا بكم في مواضيعي المتواضعة ..
قديم 23/11/2009, 06:59 AM
التجـاري التجـاري غير متصل حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ الانضمام: 08/07/2008
الإقامة: مسقط - الموالح
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 627
افتراضي

في إنتظارك
قديم 23/11/2009, 02:51 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

مساء الخير جميعا اخواني الاعزاء شكرا لمروركم الكريم
قديم 23/11/2009, 02:54 PM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

لمن يريد جميع الموسوعات لتعليم الانجليزية للاطفال والي عددها 23 موسوعة
للمجموعة كاملة ب 10 ريال على ديفيديات
وب 7 ريال للنسخ على الهاردسكات

تم تخفيض السعر لتعم الفائدة على الجميع اخواني .. فاطفالكم يستحقون مثل هالموسوعة الرائعة
قديم 23/11/2009, 10:46 PM
صورة عضوية نجـ سهيل ــم
نجـ سهيل ــم نجـ سهيل ــم غير متصل حالياً
مشرف سوق العقارات

تاريخ الانضمام: 18/12/2006
الإقامة: بوابة الشرق
المشاركات: 5,602
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل ICQ إلى نجـ سهيل ــم إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل AIM إلى نجـ سهيل ــم إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل MSN إلى نجـ سهيل ــم
افتراضي

أعتذر منك لغلق الموضوع
لمخالفة رفع المواضيع ..

اقتباس:
ب. القيام بصفة شخصية برفع موضوعين من مواضيعه الى الصفحة الاولى وماخالف ذلك يغلق لمدة 24 ساعه اعتبارا من وقت الرفع، على ان يستثنى من ذلك المواضيع التي قام برفعها بهدف الرد على استفسارات الاعضاء.

قواعد المشاركة
ليس بإمكانك إضافة مواضيع جديدة
ليس بإمكانك إضافة ردود
ليس بإمكانك رفع مرفقات
ليس بإمكانك تحرير مشاركاتك

رموز لغة HTML لا تعمل

الانتقال إلى

مواضيع مشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع القسم الردود آخر مشاركة
مواقع تعليم اللغة الانجليزية freecourse Education and Support 13 05/10/2009 01:15 PM
ممكن لعبة تعليم اللغة الانجليزية الحمكور سبلة البرامج والألعاب والملاحة والشهادة للهواتف النقالة 13 25/07/2009 12:04 PM
برنامج تعليم الاطفال اللغة الانجليزية بالصوت والصورة الجابري أرشيف سبلة التعليم 3 07/02/2009 11:06 AM
لكامل فى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية ، ثمانى سيديهات بـ 5 ريال فقط .. السفير325 إلكترونيات وألعاب 4 24/01/2009 08:15 PM
سلسلة تعليم اللغة الانجليزية القروي أرشيف سوق المعروضات والطلبات الأخرى 3 27/05/2007 02:13 PM

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت مسقط. الساعة الآن 08:16 AM.

سبلة عمان :: السنة ، اليوم
لا تمثل المواضيع المطروحة في سبلة عُمان رأيها، إنما تحمل وجهة نظر كاتبها