عضو جديد

تاريخ الانضمام: 31/12/2007
الإقامة: العفيه
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 66
افتراضي

اقتباس:
أرسل أصلا بواسطة Scream مشاهدة المشاركات
It's a good approach from you Faisel to help others, but I said this earlier and I am going to repeat it here. We shall help members in doing their homework by guiding them but not giving them the whole job completed in a golden dish .

I hope that you got my point!!

Abu Ra7eel, as a moderator you should this point because if I am a teacher and gave one of my students a job to do and found out that members here did the job instead of him, that will really upset me!!

Scream

Thank you, bro / sis on your point of view and your comment on the subject.
B o S, I did not introduce my effort to students only, also teachers need assistance for that I put this page to any person in need of assistance, either for your opinion be sure that the students will need not to help if the teacher work efficiently and leads to the fullest

Faisal
  مادة إعلانية
قديم 05/01/2008, 07:20 PM
Screamoo Screamoo غير متصل حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ الانضمام: 08/11/2007
الإقامة: Where the words sing lyrics
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 2,085
افتراضي

اقتباس:
أرسل أصلا بواسطة Faisallll مشاهدة المشاركات

Thank you, bro / sis on your point of view and your comment on the subject.
B o S, I did not introduce my effort to students only, also teachers need assistance for that I put this page to any person in need of assistance, either for your opinion be sure that the students will need not to help if the teacher work efficiently and leads to the fullest

Faisal

No matter if they are students or teachers, we have to help them how to do it not to do the whole job for them .

No matter if the teachers is excellent and spending great efforts with his/ her students, you will still find some lazy students would love to get the help of others

Your sis

Scream
قديم 06/01/2008, 12:45 AM
صورة عضوية هنري 14
هنري 14 هنري 14 غير متصل حالياً
خاطر

تاريخ الانضمام: 28/10/2007
المشاركات: 24
افتراضي

الرجاء اريد رايتنج متكامل عن السنة الجديدة يعني كيفية الاحتفال وايش طموحاتك ف السنة واي شي عام عنهاارجو المساعدة تريده خلال هذا اليوم
قديم 06/01/2008, 08:57 AM
بحر الغموض بحر الغموض غير متصل حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ الانضمام: 29/08/2007
الإقامة: رحـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــال في زحمة الحياة
المشاركات: 1,146
افتراضي

we need to nominate someone to help guys
قديم 06/01/2008, 03:50 PM
مترجمة مترجمة غير متصل حالياً
مراسل أسرة الترجمة

تاريخ الانضمام: 03/11/2007
الإقامة: Oman
المشاركات: 1,340
افتراضي

In fact
I don't like 2 help lazy guys

that's not a help

قديم 06/01/2008, 03:58 PM
Faisallll Faisallll غير متصل حالياً
عضو جديد

افتراضي

اقتباس:
أرسل أصلا بواسطة هنري 14 مشاهدة المشاركات
الرجاء اريد رايتنج متكامل عن السنة الجديدة يعني كيفية الاحتفال وايش طموحاتك ف السنة واي شي عام عنهاارجو المساعدة تريده خلال هذا اليوم

well,but you should write in English

The New Year is event that happens when a culture calibrates the end of year and the beginning of the next year. Cultures that measure yearly calendars all have New Year calibrations.
New Year's Day is the first day of the year, in the calendar, in modern times, it is first of January. In most countries, it is a holiday and usually celebrated with fireworks. first of January marks the end of a period of remembrance of a particular passing year, Often there are also articles on planned or expected changes in the coming year, such as the description of new laws that often take effect on January 1.It is also a memorable occasion to make New Year's resolutions, which they hope to fulfill in the coming year.
My ambitions of 2008, study hard and get a scholarship, I will the one of the top in my class, spend more time with my parents and be serious in everything I do.
B W
قديم 06/01/2008, 04:11 PM
عضو جديد

افتراضي

اقتباس:
أرسل أصلا بواسطة مترجمة مشاهدة المشاركات
In fact
I don't like 2 help lazy guys

that's not a help
cause you need to help
قديم 07/01/2008, 01:09 PM
صورة عضوية المهاجر616
المهاجر616 المهاجر616 غير متصل حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ الانضمام: 20/09/2007
الإقامة: Sultanate of Oman
المشاركات: 426
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل MSN إلى المهاجر616
افتراضي

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

So what about ( GMAT) ?

Is there anybody has done it?

please tell me guys because I have to do it to get my sertificate.
Most of all be courageous

www.garnan.com/vb
قديم 09/01/2008, 10:18 AM
صورة عضوية saleh141
saleh141 saleh141 غير متصل حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ الانضمام: 03/12/2007
الإقامة: سلطنة عمان
المشاركات: 184
افتراضي Help Me!!!!!!!!

HEILO MY FREIND!!!!!!!!

<<<<<I want por poaint about ALrustraq>>>>and<<<<<image about that with many information>>>>>>>>
قديم 09/01/2008, 01:52 PM
عضو جديد

افتراضي

اقتباس:
أرسل أصلا بواسطة saleh141 مشاهدة المشاركات
HEILO MY FREIND!!!!!!!!

<<<<<I want por poaint about ALrustraq>>>>and<<<<<image about that with many information>>>>>>>>

http://www.eoman.org/up/82516/1199875526.ppt
B W
قديم 10/01/2008, 11:45 AM
صورة عضوية little moon
little moon little moon غير متصل حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ الانضمام: 02/07/2007
الإقامة: عمان
المشاركات: 280
افتراضي ممكن احد يترجملي بالانجليزي

اذا ممكن احد يساعدني ويترجملي ترجمة صحيحة الى الغة الانجليزية
ارجو المساعدة
الموضوع:
قلعة نزوي العمانية تعتبر من أروع وأضخم المآثر الحضارية والتاريخية في سلطنة عمان موقعها يكون وسط مدينة نزوى وقد بناها الإمام سلطان بن سيف بن مالك اليعربي عام 1649 للدفاع عن المنطقة والتصدي للمعتدين على امن البلاد.
وتنفرد قلعة نزوي (العقر) من بين قلاع سلطنة عمان بكبر حجمها وإشرافها على واحة خضراء وغابة من النخيل تروي بساتينها شبكة من الأفلج التي تشتهر بها ولاية نزوى.
وقد استغرق بناء قلعة نزوى 12 سنة وانفق الإمام سلطان بن سيف على بنائها مما غنمه من احدي غزواته التاريخية المعروفة ب (ديو) وتقع ديو على الساحل الهندي حيث استولت قواته على غنائم وثروات كبيرة استغلها في بناء قلعة نزوى
وقلعة نزوي عبارة عن مبنى دائري الشكل كبير مبنية بالحجارة والجص العماني (يبلغ ارتفاع القلعة 115 قدما (24 متر) وقطرها 150 قدما (45) مترا وقد أقيمت على قاعدة مردومة بحجارة علوها 15 متر ويقال 30 متر إلى باطن الأرض وقد زودت بفتحات مدافع من جميع جهات القلعة
ويتم الصعود اللي القلعة عن طريق سلم ضيق حيث يوجد بالقلعة 7 أبواب عند كل باب منعطف يطل على هذه الأبواب فتحات دفاعية, وهي تعتبر (مسقط الماء والزيت والدبس الحار) وأيضا تستغل لإلقاء القذائف منها علي المهاجمين أو الأعداء المعتدين على القلعة.
كما يوجد تحت المنعطف بئر وإمامه باب ذو متاريس فإذا افلت العدو من القذائف أو من الماء الحار أو الدبس المغلي (عسل النخل) التي تسقط من الفتحات في أعلى القلعة فانه يسقط في البئر، وإذا نجا من الاثنين عاقته الأبواب وإذا افلت من منعطف فانه لا يستطيع ذلك في المنعطف التالي وبهذا تكون القلعة محمية من دخول الأعداء داخل القلعة.
وتتزود قلعة نزوى بحاجاتها من المياه من الآبار الموجودة بالقلعة حيث يوجد داخل القلعة ما عدده 12 بئرا، ومنصة القلعة الدائرية مزودة بفتحات للمدافع تضمن إطلاق النار على 360 درجة كاملة حول القلعة وترتفع جدران المنصة إلى 10 أمتار وبها يتم استكمال المبنى وتتيح له بذلك منطقة دائرية لتحرك الفرسان الذين يستطيعون إطلاق النيران من فتحات دفاعية لحماية القلعة ضد أي هجمة لأي عدو.
وتمثل قلعة نزوى التطور في نمط القلاع بين عامي 1649م-- 1679م القائم على أساس البروج المدفعية، وتعد قلعة نزوى قلعة عسكرية حصينة وتعتبر قلعة نزوي معمار نتيجة حرب مدفعية الأبراج فاختلفت بذلك عن معمار قلاع عمان السابقة لها ولهذا يتميز بناؤها بأنه على أقصى درجة ممكنة من الصلابة، وذلك حتى يستطيع امتصاص ضربات مختلف أنواع المدفعية القوية حين تطلق على القلعة، وقد تحقق ذلك بكونها كتلة ترابية قوية، وكما يوجد اليوم 23 مدفعاً داخل القلعة، إحدى هذه المدافع مدفع صنع في نزوى وعليه كتابة باللغة العربية وحفر فيه اسم الإمام سلطان بن سيف وهو يعتبر صناعة عمانية. كما إنه يوجد بالقلعة مدفعا من مدينة بوسطن بالولايات المتحدة الأمريكية كان هدية لأول سفير عماني للولايات المتحدة الأمريكية عام 1840م، ويوجد بهذه القلعة 480 مرمى للبنادق لرمي الأعداء ضد أي هجوم على القلعة ويوجد كذلك 240 سراجا للزينة على مدار القلعة و120 عقدا لوقوف الحرس المناوبين لحراسة القلعة والبلاد ضد الأعداء على مدار الساعة كما يوجد في القلعة 24 فتحة للمدافع الكبيرة ذات المدى البعيد في ذلك الوقت وقد أسس بناؤها من قواعد صلبة بعمق ثلاثين مترا أي من فوق الماء الجوفي لتحمل كل الظروف في ذلك الوقت.
وعلى بعد خطوات من القلعة يقع حصن نزوي الذي شيده الإمام الصلت بن مالك الخروصي قبل 1200 عام والذي ظل صامدا إمام عوامل الزمن ومازال معلما سياحيا وثقافيا مهما للأجيال القادمة.
فالحصن والقلعة بقي مركز للحكم ومقر إداري للولاية على مر العصور يسكنهما الأئمة والولاة إذ كانت نزوى عاصمة لعمان منذ أيام الإمام الوارث بن كعب الخروصي وهو احد أئمة عمان
وتتكون مرافق الحصن من مرافق كثيرة منها سكن الإمام وآخر لطلبة العلم وتسمى هذه الغرفة بغرف صحار وذلك لأن حكم الإمام كان في صحار في فترة ما وأيضا مجي طلاب العلم من صحار إلى نزوى لأخذ العلم وقد شملت التسمية أربع غرف في حصن نزوى وكانت أيضا مقر للضيوف الذين يأتون من أماكن بعيدة لزيارة الإمام، وتوجد بالحصن دورات مياه في كل قسم من الحصن كما يوجد بيت للإمام والمسمى بغرفة (المعصرة) وذلك بسبب وجود معاصر قصب السكر كانت قريبة من بيت الإمام ويوجد أيضا غرف للعسكر والمرافق ومكتبة وغرف صنع القهوة وتحضيرها وغرفة استراحة للخدم ، أيضا غرفة الصلاة التي كان يجتمع فيها الإمام بالناس ويطلق عليها اسم (البرزة) وغرفة أخرى متاحة للمحادثة ومناقشة المواضيع الخاصة بالدولة في ذلك الوقت وكذلك يوجد بالحصن مقر للجنود كما يوجد المستودعات لتخزين المواد الغذائية وقسم للسجون وينقسم السجن الموجود في الحصن إلي جزئيين أولهما للجرائم الكبيرة كالقتل.. حيث يصعب علي المسجون الهرب لثقل القيود والأصفاد التي تمنع حركة رجليه فيمنع هروبه.. في حين تم تخصيص الجزء الآخر لمرتكبي الجرائم البسيطة كأسرى الحرب وخلافات القبائل والسرقات والاختطاف والاعتداء وغيرها من الجرائم البسيطة. ويوجد في الحصن 25 بئرا ارتوازية مازال 14 منها تفيض بالماء الزلال حتى يومنا هذا.
ويخضع الحصن والقلعة حاليا إلي عمليات ترميم وتجديد ليحتضن عما قريب متحف سيطلق عليه اسم متحف نزوي وسوف يتضمن نماذج من الصناعات الحرفية التي كانت ولا تزال تمارس في تلك المنطقة إضافة إلى معلومات تاريخية عن المدينة. كما سيتم إنشاء مسرح لإقامة نشاطات ومهرجانات خاصة بالسلطنة.
إما نزوي نفسها فهي مدينة عريقة تضرب عروقها في أعماق التاريخ العماني وعرفت بأنها موطن للمعارف وموئل لكبار القادة وملاذ لرجال الفكر والعلماء والشعراء والأدباء .
وكانت نزوي تسمي مدينة العلم أو بيضة الإسلام (والبيضة تعني منطقة يكثر فيها العلماء والفقهاء) وانتقل الحكم إليها بعد أن كان في صحار. كما اشتهرت بالحرف اليدوية منها صناعة الحلي والأسلحة وأباريق القهوة (الدلة) التي يعتبر تصميمها شاهدا علي هويتها العمانية الأصيلة وتجد ذلك واضح في سوق نزوى التقليدي الذي يشتهر بمحلاته القديمة إذ يتوفر بهذا السواق جميع المنتجات الحرفية القديمة ومنها الحلي الفضية والذهبية التقليدية وكذلك الأسلحة التقليدية ومجموعة من الصناعات الحرفية.
ويمكن استغلال قلعة وحصن نزوى كمكانين للصناعة السياحة المستدامة وذلك بتوفير اكبر عدد من الخدمات داخل القلعة وخارجها وذلك بجعل المنطقة من حول القلعة منطقة جذب سياحي وذلك بتوفير الأسواق لبيع جميع منتجات الحرف التقليدية لزوار المنطقة من كافة الأجناس والأعمار وكذلك إنشاء الفنادق والملاهي بمنطقة القلعة وإنشاء المسارح ودور السينما والحدائق العامة إما داخل القلعة فيكون بتوفير عدد من المرشدين السياحيين داخل القلعة بهدف أرشاد الزوار وإخبارهم عن ماضي القلعة وصيانة القلعة من فترة لأخرا وخفض رسوم دخول القلاع وتوفير الكتيبات عن القلعة.
وفي الخاتمة تعد ولاية نزوى من أجمل المناطق السياحية في سلطنة عمان حيث تتوفر فيها مجموعة من المقومات السياحية ومنها القلاع والحصون والأسواق التاريخية وكذلك افلاج المياه والبساتين الخضراء فهي تعد منطقة ذات ارث قديم وحاضر مجيد وقد شملتها تطورات النهضة المباركة فهي ولاية جميلة لزيارة جميع السائحين. فقلعة نزوى تستحق الزيارة لما تحمله من ماضي جميل وحاضر مشرق وكذلك حصن نزوى المجاور للقلعة ولا ننسى سوق نزوى التراثي القديم.

little moon
قديم 10/01/2008, 12:33 PM
صورة عضوية أبو الرحيل
أبو الرحيل أبو الرحيل غير متصل حالياً
مشرف السبلة الدينية

تاريخ الانضمام: 11/02/2007
الإقامة: مسقط
المشاركات: 741
افتراضي

to be Moved to the stuck thread....!!
قديم 11/01/2008, 03:48 PM
مراسل أسرة الترجمة

افتراضي

that's to much and kind of technical stuff

sorry
can't help

قديم 12/01/2008, 07:02 AM
صورة عضوية themask
themask themask غير متصل حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ الانضمام: 14/01/2007
المشاركات: 156
Thumbs up

اقتباس:
أرسل أصلا بواسطة Scream مشاهدة المشاركات
We shall help members in doing their homework by guiding them but not giving them the whole job completed in a golden dish .

Scream
I strongly AGREE ..
قديم 12/01/2008, 10:29 AM
عضو جديد

افتراضي

[QUOTE=little moon;2740670]اذا ممكن احد يساعدني ويترجملي ترجمة صحيحة الى الغة الانجليزية
ارجو المساعدة
الموضوع:
قلعة نزوي العمانية تعتبر من أروع وأضخم المآثر الحضارية والتاريخية في سلطنة عمان موقعها يكون وسط مدينة نزوى وقد بناها الإمام سلطان بن سيف بن مالك اليعربي عام 1649 للدفاع عن المنطقة والتصدي للمعتدين على امن

Nizwa fort is the largest and grandest of cultural and historical exploits in the Sultanate of Oman is located downtown Fortress was built by Imam Sultan bin Saif bin Malik Alyarabi in 1649 for the defence of the region and to address the aggressors to the security of the country.
The unique castle Capricious (Alagar) out of the Sultanate of Oman old castles size and supervision of the oasis of green and a forest of palm gardens Troy network of popular amongst mandate capricious.
It took castle building Fortress 12 years and spent Imam Sultan bin Saif built on the sheep than his battles from a historical known (Deo), Dio located on the coast, where Indian troops had seized the spoils of wealth and large used in the construction of Castle Fortress
The Castle Fortress a building shaped stones and built a large plaster Omani (high citadel of 115 ahead (24 meters) in diameter and 150 feet (45) m have been established on the basis of stones lying ridges 15 meters and 30 meters is said to have provided the underground elegant defender of all points of the castle
The ascent that the castle through a narrow castle where there are 7 sections at each juncture for overlooking these doors defensive holes, which are (projected water, oil and Treacle warm), and also used to make missiles, including the attackers or enemies aggressors on the fortress.
There are also hotbeds juncture under him and the door was barricaded If evaded enemy missiles or hot water or boiled Molasses (honey palms), which dropped from the aperture at the top of the castle, it falls in the well, and if escaped Monday Agueth doors and escaped from bending if it can not The next juncture in this castle be protected from entering the enemies inside the fortress.
The Castle Fortress their needs will be supplied water from wells located within the castle where the castle as soldiers 12 wells, and the castle circular platform equipped with slots for guns included shooting at the 360-degree full on the castle walls go up the podium to 10 meters and be completed by the building and thus allow him to move a circular area Knights who can fire holes defensive fortress to protect against any attack any enemy.
The Castle Fortress evolution in the pattern of castles Between 1649 - 1679 m based on Burooj artillery, and the castle is capricious military stronghold Hasina is Castle Fortress Mimar result War artillery towers so different from Mimar castles Oman and the previous construction is that the maximum possible degree of Hard, so can absorb the blows of various types of artillery strong while calling fortress This has been achieved as a bloc dirt strong, and there are today 23 guns inside the citadel, one of these guns in the gun-making capricious and in writing in Arabic and dig the name of Imam Sultan bin Saif It is considered Omani industry. It is the castle gun from the city of Boston, USA had a gift for the first Omani Ambassador of the United States of America in 1840, and there is this castle's goal of 480 guns to throw enemies against any attack on the fortress is also 240 of the lamp decorations over the castle and 120 contract parking Guard alternate guarded fortress and the country against enemies around the clock and there are 24 hole in the castle of the great defender of long run in that time has built the foundations of the rules of solid depth any of the thirty meters above the water underground to withstand all the circumstances at the time.
, A few steps from the castle, which is backed by Fortress built forward Malik bin Salt career before 1200 in which the firm to the factors of time and is still a landmark tourist and culturally important for the generations to come.
The castle remained Valhsn centre and the seat of government administrative jurisdiction over the centuries populated imams and governors since the capricious capital of Amman a few days ago, forward heir bin Ka'b career, one of imams Oman
The facilities consist bulwark of many facilities including accommodation forward and another for students of science and called this chamber rooms Sohar, because the rule was in Sohar forward in the period, They also students of science to Sohar batch of Science included naming four rooms in Fort capricious and was also the headquarters for the guests who come from distant places to visit forward, and there emphasize toilets in each section of the fortress and there in front of the house, called the Chamber (Gross), because of the presence of sugar cane presses were close to the house forward and there are also rooms Askar, facilities and library and making coffee and prepared and served for the break room, Prayer Room, which also was to meet with people and the Imam called (Albarzh) and another room available for conversation and discussion topics state at the time and no further emphasize the headquarters for the soldiers and there are warehouses for the storage of food and a section of the prison and divided fortress prison in the magistrates of the first big crimes, such as murder .. As difficult for the prisoner to escape handcuffs and weight restrictions that prevent the movement of legs burn his escape .. While the other part has been allocated for minor offenders and prisoners of war and tribal differences theft, kidnapping, assault and other minor offences. There bulwark 25 artesian wells still 14 of them overflowing with water Albumin to this day.
The subject fortress and castle currently processes renovate the museum embraces soon to be launched by the name Fortress Museum and will include examples of craft industries, which still practised in the region in addition to historical information from the city. We will also establish a theatre for a special activities and festivals Sultanate.
The Fortress is the same city hit an ancient blood in the deep history of Oman, known as the home of knowledge and Habitat for senior leaders and haven for intellectuals, scientists, poets and writers.
The Fortress called the city flag of Islam or eggs (and egg on the rich in scientists and scholars) and moved it after the government was in Sohar. As famous handicrafts, including jewellery, weapons and pitchers coffee (coffeepot), which is designed witness to the inherent Omani identity and find a clear market capricious traditional old hotel known as the drivers have all the old craft products, including gold and silver jewelry, as well as traditional conventional weapons and a set of CRAFT.
Can exploit Castle and Fort Fortress venues for sustainable tourism industry by providing a greater number of services inside and outside the castle by making the area around the citadel tourist attraction by providing markets for the sale of all products of traditional crafts for visitors to the region from all races and ages, as well as the establishment of hotels and casinos region castle and the establishment and the role of theatres cinema and public parks either inside the castle would provide a number of tour guides in the castle view guide told visitors about the past and maintenance of the castle fortress of the least of reducing entrance fees castles and provide brochures on the fortress.
In conclusion longer mandate batch of the most beautiful tourist areas in the Sultanate of Oman, where there are a series of tourist infrastructure, including Forts and markets as well as historical Aflaj water and green orchards are a legacy of the old and present a glorious renaissance has covered developments are blessed mandate beautiful to visit all tourists. Castle batch worth a visit for the respect of the past and present beautiful and bright as well as nearby Fort batch of Castle should not forget the old Heritage capricious market
قديم 12/01/2008, 10:33 AM
عضو جديد

افتراضي

اقتباس:
أرسل أصلا بواسطة themask مشاهدة المشاركات
I strongly AGREE ..
قديم 12/01/2008, 05:48 PM
صورة عضوية العيون السود
العيون السود العيون السود غير متصل حالياً
عضو مميز جداً

تاريخ الانضمام: 03/02/2007
الإقامة: تتبع خطآي...خايف تضيــع؟؟!
المشاركات: 9,289
افتراضي

gr8 supject..

bravoo faisal
قديم 13/01/2008, 08:05 AM
صورة عضوية themask
عضو نشيط

Thumbs down

اقتباس:
you gonna be tired of doing this very soon because people will show up only whan they need something. (مال مصلحة يعني)
بعدين ايش استفاد الشخص اللي ترجمت له موضوع قلعة نزوى؟
if he translated it using the dictionary he would have gained alot of new vocabulery and the next task would be easier. what do you think ?
قديم 13/01/2008, 05:38 PM
عضو جديد

افتراضي

اقتباس:
you gonna be tired of doing this very soon because people will show up only whan they need something. (مال مصلحة يعني)
بعدين ايش استفاد الشخص اللي ترجمت له موضوع قلعة نزوى؟
if he translated it using the dictionary he would have gained alot of new vocabulery and the next task would be easier. what do you think ?
Well
First: What I will get if I offer assistance? (مال مصلحة )
Second: When I raised the topic of assistance to develop our English translation of the discussion and any questions in the English language
finally, if you see me that I promise will close this page
قديم 14/01/2008, 07:39 AM
صورة عضوية themask
عضو نشيط

افتراضي

اقتباس:
Well
First: What I will get if I offer assistance? (مال مصلحة )
Second: When I raised the topic of assistance to develop our English translation of the discussion and any questions in the English language
finally, if you see me that I promise will close this page
عاد أنت لاتزعل
خذ الانتقاد بروح رياضية
انا اللي قصدته هو
اقتباس:
( لاتعطني سمكاً ولكن أعطني صنارة وعلمني كيف أصطاد)
I mean help these students doing their researches but dont give it to them ready. this can be done by guiding them how to do it or by correcting their work after they finish.
قديم 14/01/2008, 10:52 AM
hamza23 hamza23 غير متصل حالياً
محظور

تاريخ الانضمام: 09/01/2008
الإقامة: a place where u will never find me
المشاركات: 6,256
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل MSN إلى hamza23
افتراضي

THAT'S TRUE THEMASK

WE SHOULD DO THAT
قديم 14/01/2008, 04:03 PM
صورة عضوية أرواح
أرواح أرواح غير متصل حالياً
خاطر

تاريخ الانضمام: 19/08/2007
الإقامة: OMAN
المشاركات: 40
افتراضي محتايه مساعده اسعفووووووووووووني

السلام عليكم .....أحبتي

ارجوا منكم تساااااااااااااااعدوووووو ووووووني

هذولا بعض النقاط وبعدهن اسئله ارجوااااااااا الافادة

ـــــــــــ

Competence evaluation
Rate your level of competence in each area mentioned in the first column and give evidence for your rating.

Competence
Solving problems

Evidence and example (why you have rated your current competence level as you have)

-
I think I am good in solving problems. From my life I found it to do this

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــ
Competence

Working with others to achieve a common goal

Evidence and example (why you have rated your current competence level as you have)]

I like to work with my friends and we try to find some ideas to achieve goal.

اريد اجابه للأسئلة اللي تحت طبقا لحدى النقاااااااااط اما تختار الاولى وتحل الاسئله عليها او تختار الثانية وتحل الاسئله طبقا عليها

What is your goal? Why do you want to achieve it?
Why have you chosen this goal? Why is it important to you?
How is this goal linked to your competency evaluation?
How will this goal help you as a student now and as a future engineer?

answer all these qesutions in one pragraph

،\ـــــــــــــــــــــــ� �ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Achievable :
What steps will you take to achieve your goal? Why?
These need to be specific and detailed. ( you can include dates where appropriate

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــ

Realistic :
What assistance do you need to help you to achieve your goal?
What resources will you use to help you achieve your goal?
What strengths and abilities do you have that will help you achieve your goal?
Who will help you to achieve your goal?

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــــــــــ

Measurable :
What evidence will you be able to provide at the end of the semester that you were making progress towards your goal?
How will you evaluate your progress in achieving your goal?

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ
When do you plan to achieve your goal by? Why have you set this date?
Do you have an alternative date in case something unexpected occurs?

ارجوا منكم تسااااااااااعدوني واكون شاكره لكم
وأنشـــر فيه كتابـــــــاتي
قديم 14/01/2008, 05:17 PM
أحلى البنات أحلى البنات غير متصل حالياً
خاطر

تاريخ الانضمام: 21/06/2007
الإقامة: سلطنة عمان
المشاركات: 16
افتراضي ساااااااااااااااااااااعدو وووووني ضروري

سلام عليكم
كيف الحااااااااااال ::::

ارجووووووووكم تساعدووووني ارجووووووووووووكم اطلب العون منكم يا اخواني الاعضاء

عندي يوم الاربعااااء 16/1/2008 م برزنتيشن واريد اتكلم عن حوووادث السير في عمان بس ما حصلت موضوع سهلة وحلو لاني ضعيفة واجد في الانجليزي واريد موضوع سهل وحلو في نفس الوقت
بسسسسسسسسسس اريد بسرررررعة ارجووووووكم اليوم بليل او بكرة الصبح اريد الموضوع عشان الوقت ظيق والله
وان شاء الله ما تقصروا معي يا اخواني واخواتي
مع تحياتي احلى البنات
قديم 14/01/2008, 05:52 PM
عضو جديد

افتراضي

اقتباس:
عاد أنت لاتزعل
خذ الانتقاد بروح رياضية
انا اللي قصدته هو
( لاتعطني سمكاً ولكن أعطني صنارة وعلمني كيف أصطاد)
I mean help these students doing their researches but dont give it to them ready. this can be done by guiding them how to do it or by correcting their work after they finish.
انت ضعيف الفهم او الانجليزية معك مش ولا بد يا صاحب الصنارة لا تنظر الى موضوعي من زاوية واحدة إذا ارادت ان يؤخذ انتقادك بعين الاعتبار وانما انظر اليه من جميع الزوايا انا اكرر للمرة المليون موضوعي ليس مرتبط بالترجمة فقط وانما اعرض مساعدتي في كل ما يخص اللغة الانجليزية من اسئلة ونماذج اختبارات وحلول وكل مل يتعلق بها لكي تعم الفائدة للجميع بما فيهم صاحب الموضوع وثانيا ليس من يطلب المساعدة شرط ان يكون طالب وانما للكل يعني حتى لاصحاب الشركات رسائل اجتماع فاكس رسائل للبريد الالكتروني وكل شئ
فهمت ؟؟؟؟ وإذا العكس عادي نفسي طويل وبشرح لك الموضوع بالهندي
قديم 14/01/2008, 09:22 PM
عضو جديد

افتراضي

اقتباس:
أرسل أصلا بواسطة أحلى البنات مشاهدة المشاركات
سلام عليكم
كيف الحااااااااااال ::::

ارجووووووووكم تساعدووووني ارجووووووووووووكم اطلب العون منكم يا اخواني الاعضاء

عندي يوم الاربعااااء 16/1/2008 م برزنتيشن واريد اتكلم عن حوووادث السير في عمان بس ما حصلت موضوع سهلة وحلو لاني ضعيفة واجد في الانجليزي واريد موضوع سهل وحلو في نفس الوقت
بسسسسسسسسسس اريد بسرررررعة ارجووووووكم اليوم بليل او بكرة الصبح اريد الموضوع عشان الوقت ظيق والله
وان شاء الله ما تقصروا معي يا اخواني واخواتي
مع تحياتي احلى البنات

Traffic accidents are one of the most important problems in the world, as the failure of the negative repercussions for communities and their economic and social conditions, as these incidents leave many of the cases of death and injury, not to mention the large numbers of vehicles destroyed and material losses suffered by the State because. Therefore, we find that all countries in the world are striving to prevent aggravation of this problem and that entrenchment traffic safety concepts to the leaders of vehicles and road users, especially the youth category is the category of producing reliable in building their homeland, and I hope the nation in the advancement and prosperity if drained this category effective because Traffic accidents, this results in the loss of important elements of the community strength to destroy the human disruption of productive capacities of the nation.

Definition traffic accident

Traffic accident known generally as "an incident occurring at a place and time appointed and the resulting impact often bad" such as death, injury or damage to property, and in context can be defined as a traffic accident (accident of a vehicle moving and often enters human element " The role of the human element in the failure of one or more of dealing with a certain position on the road, accidents vary between collision between two vehicles or more, or deterioration, or a fixed object accident or barrier, or run over a living organism, a human being or an animal. Could occur because of the incident one factor, such as sugar, or more than one factor, such as speed and explosion under the vehicle.

Definition of vehicle

And the means of transport or draught, prepared to move on

Wheels or tracks and moving strongly or physically.

Definition of road

Every avenue open to go public, whether pedestrian or animals

Or means of transport or draught, including roads and streets

And the squares and lanes and bridges that people may transit

Definition of pedestrian crossing

Area dedicated to the passing pedestrians and the outline of this

Purpose in the streets, roads, which must be the driver

Stand before him to be able to move it pedestrian safety.

Most traffic accidents and methods of prevention

First: incidents of optical signals

The importance of the existence of these signals are summed up in the following:

First: the absorption intensity of vehicles.

Second: the organization streamline traffic is orderly and safe.

Third: regulate the movement of pedestrians in some intersections.

Statistics show traffic to the Sultanate of Oman in 2007 that the number of accidents that have occurred at places of optical signals at (173) traffic accident.

Where lies the responsibility

You have a vehicle that does not give you the right to monopolize the road .. Remember there is a shared way of infantry and vehicles ... Etc..

You must respect their rights and ensure their safety, where safety is your responsibility, you are the biggest burden ... Remember that yours ends when the freedom of others begins.

Points must stay away during the command:

1. Without concern.

2. Lack of focus in other traffic.

3. Angle of sitting on the driver's seat.

4. Non-use of mirrors vehicle.
قديم 15/01/2008, 09:47 AM
business woman business woman غير متصل حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ الانضمام: 13/01/2008
المشاركات: 82
افتراضي i need ur help to translate these word as soooon as possible

الكهف الأزرق للإنتاج والتوزيع الفني
مشاريع الشهد المتحدة ( ذكريات للتصوير )
الشركة العالمية للوكالات والتجارة المحدودة
شركة الزواوي للاجهزة الكتبية
مطابع النهضة
مطابع البستان
السندسي لصناعة الادواتالمكتبية
الشركة العربية لتسويق السيارات
سفير للاجنحة الفندقية
صحارى للشقق الفندقية
سفريات مزون
الحشار للسياحة والسفريات والشحن
الوكالات العالمية للسفر والسياحة
ابو انور للسفريات
الشنفري للسفر والسياحة
الفريش للسفر والرحلات
السفريات المتحدة
مرمول للسفر والسياحة
شرف للسفريات
الوكالات الدولية للسفريات
الشنفري للسفر والسياحة
بهوان للسياحة
شركة النقل الوطنية العمانية
شركة المطابع العالمية
المطابع الفنية
مطبعة مزون
شركة مطابع الباطنة ومكتباتها للطباعة التكنولوجية الحديثة
المطبعة الوطنية
المطبعة الشرقية ومكتباتها
مطبعة الفيحاء
المطبعة الوطنية
مجهزوا المطابع والمكاتب
شركة حرير السندس للتجارة
مؤسسة ركن الخليج للتجارة
فجر الصحوة للمطبوعات والادوات المكتبية
مركز القرطاسية
صوفان للتجارة
مؤسسة البؤرة الوطنية
كيمجي رامداس
محسن حيدر درويش
شركة خدمات الكمبيوتر العمانية
امتاك
مجموعة سهيل بهوان
ميديا للكمبيوتر وخدمات التدريب
الشركة العربية للحاسب الالي
راحت كمبيوتر
شركة مصطفى سلطان لتكنولوجيا المكاتب المحدودة
ركن التقنية الذهبية لخدمات الكمبيوتر
الانظمة المتكاملة
لؤى العالمية
شركة بهوان
نظم العلومات العالمية
الشركة العامة للتجارة والكهرباء
المكتب المتطور لتجهيزات المكاتب
اثاث فهمي
صحارى للاثاث
لؤلؤة روى للتجارة
مفروشات النفيس
كيمجي رامداس
العصفور للمفروشات
الشركة الذهبية للمفروشات العالمية
تيجان للمفروشات
داود للاثاث
تويوتا - مركز بهوان للسيارات
سيارات الوطية-AUDI
المؤسسة التجارية العمانية
شركة عمان للتسويق والخدمات
الزبير للسيارات
محسن حيدر درويش
الحشار وشركاه
الجنيبي العالمية للسيارات
فندق منتجع بر الجصة ( شنغريلا )
فندق حياة ريجنسي
فندق شيدي مسقط
فندق شيراتون عمان
فندق بيت الفلج

i need the right translation with the right spelling and plz not from Google translation
قديم 15/01/2008, 10:55 AM
صورة عضوية themask
عضو نشيط

Thumbs down

اقتباس:
انت ضعيف الفهم او الانجليزية معك مش ولا بد يا صاحب الصنارة لا تنظر الى موضوعي من زاوية واحدة إذا ارادت ان يؤخذ انتقادك بعين الاعتبار وانما انظر اليه من جميع الزوايا انا اكرر للمرة المليون موضوعي ليس مرتبط بالترجمة فقط وانما اعرض مساعدتي في كل ما يخص اللغة الانجليزية من اسئلة ونماذج اختبارات وحلول وكل مل يتعلق بها لكي تعم الفائدة للجميع بما فيهم صاحب الموضوع وثانيا ليس من يطلب المساعدة شرط ان يكون طالب وانما للكل يعني حتى لاصحاب الشركات رسائل اجتماع فاكس رسائل للبريد الالكتروني وكل شئ
فهمت ؟؟؟؟ وإذا العكس عادي نفسي طويل وبشرح لك الموضوع بالهندي
بردك هذا اتضح من اللي فهمه ضعيف وتفكيره ضيق يا أبو المفهومية ..
أنا اللي قصدته (الطلبة) اللي ما يريدوا يشتغلوا ويريدوا كل شي جاهز. أما عن اصحاب الشركات ورسائل اجتماع و فاكس وغيره فلا ضرر في ذلك .
..أكررها للمرة المليون أنا أقصد الطلبة اللي يريدوا بحوث جاهزة .
- أحد الطلبة ترجمتله موضوع عن قلعة نزوى.. لو أنك عطيته رؤوس أقلام وبعض المطلحات وخليته يكتب الموضوع بنفسه وبعدين انت تصحح له.
- هذي الثانية كتبت لها موضوع كامل عن الحوادث. ايش أضافت هي للغتها الانجليزية ؟
الظاهر انك شاطر بس في اللغة الانجليزية وكتابة التقارير فيها ، لكن لو وسعت تفكيرك شوي بتكتشف

أن اللي تسويه ما في مصلحة الطالب (يعني تضره بطريقة غير مباشرة)
فهمت ؟؟ ولا تريد أشرح لك بالهندي ؟

آخر تحرير بواسطة themask : 15/01/2008 الساعة 11:13 AM السبب: تعديل لأبو المفهومية
قديم 15/01/2008, 07:52 PM
صورة عضوية أبو الرحيل
أبو الرحيل أبو الرحيل غير متصل حالياً
مشرف السبلة الدينية

تاريخ الانضمام: 11/02/2007
الإقامة: مسقط
المشاركات: 741
افتراضي

For the records:

people are not allowed to mock each other in any kind of manner...!!

for this post, i think faisal is doing a good job and it's the requirer problem if he will benefit himself/herself or not....!!

please cut it out and whoever has any claims he can contact me in private..!!

I do realize both points of views and i appreciate both of them but let's not get sarcastic and provoke each other with sharp language....!!

Peace out people....!!
""فيجب على المسلمين جميعا أن يتساعدوا على الكف عن الخوض في تلك الفتن حتى يعود للمسلمين وحدتهم ولا يثيروا أشياء حدثت قبل أربعة عشر قرنا هم في ألف غنا عن اثارتها في هذا العصر الذين هم فيه أحوج ما يجمع الشمل ويؤلف بين القلوب والله تعالى ولي التوفيق .""

سماحة الشيخ الخليلي
قديم 18/01/2008, 09:42 PM
مراسل أسرة الترجمة

افتراضي

hi
excuse me Faisal, I have read your translation,
u have done a good job, but unfortunately there r alot of grammatical mistakes in your work.

قديم 19/01/2008, 11:00 AM
عضو جديد

افتراضي

اقتباس:
أرسل أصلا بواسطة مترجمة مشاهدة المشاركات
hi
excuse me Faisal, I have read your translation,
u have done a good job, but unfortunately there r alot of grammatical mistakes in your work.
Thank you sis
I am here to benefit and learn more
so, where did I make mistakes ? Show me the mistakes If you don’t mind
B W

قواعد المشاركة
ليس بإمكانك إضافة مواضيع جديدة
ليس بإمكانك إضافة ردود
ليس بإمكانك رفع مرفقات
ليس بإمكانك تحرير مشاركاتك

رموز لغة HTML لا تعمل

الانتقال إلى

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت مسقط. الساعة الآن 01:27 AM.

سبلة عمان :: السنة ، اليوم
لا تمثل المواضيع المطروحة في سبلة عُمان رأيها، إنما تحمل وجهة نظر كاتبها