مستشار أكاديمي مستشار أكاديمي غير متصل حالياً
خاطر

تاريخ الانضمام: 15/05/2010
الإقامة: مسقط
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 44
افتراضي

Hi to all of you ,,

Many thanks to all contributions and participations as I went through all of them and all of them seem valuable data . My simple opinion there are many reasons causing car accidents and some of them are :

Reasons caused by the motorist themselves

The driver is responsible for car accidents . Many accidents happen because driver is sometime busy with talking on mobile, using lap top , reading , drinking, changing CD,
lighting regrets…etc. Additionally, alcohol, drug also lead to car accidents. Furthermore, those drivers who slow down to look at another accident, who drive very slow, who drive very fast , who are described with aggressive driving totally responsible in car accidents .

Reasons caused by the unsafe roads :

The unsafe road is considered as important factor which leads to car accidents. Road design and layout such as surface conditions and road marking all may cause accidents . Moreover, the road with littered with potholes and uneven pavement is also responsible in having car accidents . Road with less or bad maintenance , less signs , not wide contributes in getting car accidents .

However, presenting the reasons is not enough unless feeded with some recommendations in order to decrease the car accidents , my simple recommendations are :

I advise the drivers not to drive in fast , always keep eyes on the road, keep a suitable distance between cars. Also, the drives should have a good tress, braks, suspension , windshield wipensand replacing tires and brakes as needed . In addition, alcohol , drug , reading , drinking , changing CD , driving in tired situation , all of these should be avoided . Checking traffic before change lane and following all road sings, looking to other accidents , are very important in reducing the accidents .

I suggest to increase public awareness through all different media channels. I do
recommend to issue more strict regulations and instructions regarding the safe road . I would advise to allocate special area for those drivers who like fast driving , I advise to conduct more researches in how to reduce the accidents, because the research is very effective tool which may approach to effective and comprehensive solution for such problem . Also , knowing what other countries are doing in solving this problem, as it is very good to learn from successful country about how they have reduced the car accidents .