TULIP TULIP غير متصل حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ الانضمام: 08/03/2008
الإقامة: صلي على محمد
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 2,437
افتراضي

Dear sir/ Madam

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is............................and I would am writing to get a chance of work in your Organization.

I belive that I would be well suited to the Position and would like to meet to discuss this matter further at your convenience.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future,

Best regards,

Job Code: ENG-003
Electrical & instrument Project Engineer
Dear Sir,
As advertised in your career website, I would like to apply for the above job as an Electrical & instrument Project Engineer or any other related engineering position within your organization. As you will see from my enclosed CV, I graduated with a Bachelor (Hons) degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the University of xxxxxxx. I have gained both analytical and practical skills necessary to solve sophisticated technical problems. After graduation, I joined xxxxxx as zzzzzzll Engineer where I have to xxxxxxx.
One of my strengths is the ability to bring together diverse groups under the banner of a common theme and to create an effective working team that achieves results and produces high quality deliverables. I can overcome tedious challenges even under pressure and in critical situations. I am highly motivated, creative team player with excellence in adapting to new businesses, teams and environments. In addition to that, I am communicating fluently in Arabic and English.
I would very much welcome the opportunity to discuss how I can contribute to your organization and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
xxxxxxxxx

Encl. CV

"References available upon request"
و عدد الحركات
و عدد السكون