المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

عرض الإصدار الكامل : طلب مساعدة (( جامعة سيدني ))

king of freedoom
14/11/2008, 01:09 PM
بعد التحية والسلام ...
أتمنى أن أجد أحد من الأخوة أو الأخوات الدارسين في جامعة سيدني بأستراليا من أجل التواصل معه ولكم جزيل الشكر والتقدير

سكايب عطر
14/11/2008, 01:12 PM
كان عندي زميلة بس تخرجت السنة الماضية ... ان شاء الله حد يقدر يفيدك :)

ينابيع الإيثار
04/10/2010, 01:01 PM
[QUOTE=king of freedoom;6206920]بعد التحية والسلام ...
أتمنى أن أجد أحد من الأخوة أو الأخوات الدارسين في جامعة سيدني بأستراليا من أجل التواصل معه ولكم جزيل الشكر والتقدير[/
سلاااام عليكم اخوي..
للاسف انا صديقتي ف ملبورن ف جامعة لاتروب..
اتمنااااالك كل التوفيق...
شو تخصصك اخوي..؟؟:):):)

SAM
08/10/2010, 11:08 AM
موجودين

The King of Dark
03/11/2010, 04:07 PM
Good evening, my sister
National Day will be in Cardiff this year is a beautiful city
There are a large number of students (Omani) studying in Cardiff
The embassy and the cultural attaché to the work the National Day celebration every year in a different area where the student assembly and provide the appropriate place for the ceremony in coordination with the Omani Society for students in the area to be the work of the field.
We hope in the coming years to be a concert in Birmingham, we are ready to cooperate with them
Although Birmingham's second largest city in Britain after London, but the number of students studying by the few compared to other cities and all students who are in Birmingham, continuous and permanent as well as interviews with some of the collaborators.

Albadr4u
04/11/2010, 06:42 PM
بعد التحية والسلام ...
أتمنى أن أجد أحد من الأخوة أو الأخوات الدارسين في جامعة سيدني بأستراليا من أجل التواصل معه ولكم جزيل الشكر والتقدير
Dear King of Freedom,
I am Bader Al-Ghailani, currently studying at University of Sydney in NSW and we are about 40 Omani Student Ready to help you in Shaa Allah feel free to contact me .
It is my pleasure to assist you as much as I can.
Looking forward to hearing from you the soonest possible before starting the final exams,
Kind regards,
Bader Al-Ghailani
+61401169500